The most powerful Galaxy Note suite of productivity with enhanced S Pen and creativity tools with a pro-grade camera now comes in two sizes
Samsung today unveiled the Galaxy Note10, a new line of premium smartphones that combines elegant design with powerful performance and productivity tools to help users make the most of every moment. Inspired by a generation that flows seamlessly between work and life, the Galaxy Note10 gives users the freedom to work the way they want and showcase their creative spirit, all on-the-go. For years, the Galaxy Note series has helped millions of loyal users around the world pursue their passions and achieve their goals, and with the Galaxy Note10, Samsung is helping users do more of what they love.
“From the very beginning, the Galaxy Note has stood for the best-of-the-best technologies and features. The Galaxy Note10 re-imagines this promise for the modern Note fan who uses their smartphone to take their productivity and creativity to the next level, and who effortlessly flows between ideas and endeavours at a moment’s notice,” said David Suh, Managing Director, Samsung Electronics West Africa.“Every element of the Galaxy Note10 was designed to help users achieve more. Whether they’re finishing a big project for work, capturing and editing a video, or playing their favourite mobile game, the Galaxy Note10 will help them do it faster and better.”
PURPOSEFUL DESIGN FOR A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
Galaxy Note users appreciate the power of sophisticated design—not just the look and feel of their device, but for the experience it offers. Every element of the Galaxy Note10 is crafted to be sleek, slim and distraction-free, so users can devote their full attention to the ideas, projects, and content that matters most.
• Two Sizes: For the first time ever, the Galaxy Note comes in two sizes, so consumers can find the Note that’s best for them. The Galaxy Note10 opens up the Note to users who want the power of the S Pen and ultimate productivity in a compact form factor, packing a 6.3-inch Cinematic Infinity Display into the most compact Note yet. The Galaxy Note10+ features the biggest Note display ever with a 6.8-inch Cinematic Infinity Display on a device that’s still easy to hold and easy to use.
The Note10’s display is Samsung’s best yet. From its physical construction to its underlying technology, the display is designed to immerse users in their favourite TV, movies and games.
• Edge-to-edge Design: The Galaxy Note10’s edge-to-edge Cinematic Infinity Display is nearly bezel-less, while the in-display cut out for the front camera is small and centred for a balanced design. Samsung’s most immersive display creates a seamless experience between thought and action, viewing and creating.
• Best Quality Display: The Galaxy Note10 features the award-winning Dynamic AMOLED display. With HDR10+certification and Dynamic Tone Mapping, photos and videos are brighter than previous Note devices and feature a stunning, wide colour range. UL verified the Galaxy Note10 display for its 98% colour and brightness uniformity. The eye comfort display reduces blue light without affecting colour quality for comfortable viewing.
MULTI-FACETED PRODUCTIVITY TO MAXIMISE EVERY MOMENT
Note users put a premium on productivity, and they see their phone as essential to help them do and achieve more. For these users, the Galaxy Note10 features new technologies, enhanced capabilities and powerful integrations all in service of giving users the freedom to work in a way that makes them the most productive.
• Handwriting to Text: The Galaxy Note10 brings a powerful new capability to the re-designed, uni-body S Pen. Now, users can jot down notes, instantly convert their handwriting to digital text in Samsung Notes, and export it to a variety of different formats, including Microsoft Word. Users can now customise notes by shrinking, enlarging, or changing the colour of the text. In just a few taps, meeting minutes can be formatted and shared; bursts of inspiration can quickly become editable documents.
• Evolution of the S Pen: Note10 builds on the Bluetooth Low Energy-enabled S Pen capabilities introduced on the Note9 by adding Air actions, allowing you to control certain aspects of the device using gestures with the S Pen. By opening up the Air actions SDK, developers can create customised controls that give users the ability to play games or use their favourite applications using gestures.
• Samsung DeX for PC: Galaxy Note10 extends Samsung DeX’s capabilities, making it easier for users to work between their phone and a PC or Mac. With a simple, compatible USB connection, users can drag and drop files between devices, and use their favourite mobile apps with a mouse and a keyboard, while keeping their data secure on their phone through Samsung Knox.
• Link to Windows: Galaxy Note10 integrates Link to Windows directly into the Quick Panel. With one click, users can connect to their Windows 10 PC. There, they can see notifications, send and receive messages, and review recent photos without pausing to look down at their phone.
PRO-GRADE CAMERA FOR CREATORS
With the Galaxy Note10, content creators and everyday users alike can use state-of-the-art tools to capture stunning video and photos—allowing their channels, stories and posts to stand out and make an impact. Featuring a combination of advanced imaging technology and software, the Galaxy Note10 elevates mobile videography and photography to the next level.
• Premium Video Technology: The Galaxy Note10 enables users to capture pro-grade video without having to carry around any extra gear. Live focus video adds depth-of-field adjustments so you can blur the background to focus on your subject. Zoom-In Mic amplifies the audio in the frame and pushes background noise aside to help focus on the sounds that you want. And to remove the bumps and shakes that usually make an action shot blurry, new and improved Super steady stabilises footage, and is now available in Hyperlapse mode for steady time-lapse videos.
• Quick and Easy Video Editing: Once they’ve recorded their video, Galaxy Note10 users can edit-on-the-go instantly right from their phone. The video editor can be used with the S Pen, so instead of having to tap to select or edit a clip, users can choose the precise moment they want to trim. For creators who need even more control over their footage, Adobe Rush on the Galaxy Note10 provides a sophisticated suite of editing tools, now even more accurate with the S Pen.
• Screen recorder: For gamers who want to add some personality to their streams, or vloggers who want to enhance their tutorials, Galaxy Note10 introduces Screen recorder. Easily capture what’s on the screen, use picture-in-picture to add reactions, and use the S Pen to annotate as they record for a more entertaining, engaging video.
• AR Doodle and 3D Scanner: Galaxy Note10 integrates bleeding-edge AR and 3D capabilities into the camera. Along with an Ultra-Wide camera, it opens up an entirely new medium for creators. With AR Doodle, use the S Pen to personalise photos with dynamic drawings, effects, and animations that track to the image. And with 3D Scanner, a ground-breaking first for the Note, the Galaxy Note10+’s DepthVision camera can take a scan of an object, and instantly turn it into a movable 3D rendering.
• Night Mode: People take plenty of selfies in low light situations—at dinner, at concerts or just enjoying a sunset. Night Mode, now available on the front camera, lets users capture striking selfies no matter how dim or dark the conditions.
UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE FOR POWER USERS
Note fans use their phones to do just about everything—not just tackling everyday tasks, but taking on big projects: running their business, editing video for their social media channels, creating beautiful illustrations with the S Pen. To help them do it all, the Galaxy Note10 is engineered with top-tier hardware and next-level features.
• Super-Fast Charging: With just 30 minutes of charge, Galaxy Note10+ lasts through the day with up to 45W wired charging capability.
• Wireless PowerShare: Wireless PowerShare comes to the Note. Users can wirelessly recharge their Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Buds, or another Qi-enabled device with the Galaxy Note10
• Gaming: As mobile games get more processing-heavy and graphics-rich, the best gaming experiences require top specs. Galaxy Note10 features the world’s slimmest vapour chamber cooling system, which delivers optimal performance during gameplay while keeping the device slim and sleek. With the AI-based Game Booster, Galaxy Note10 optimises performance and power consumption depending on the game. And with the PlayGalaxy Link P2P streaming service, users can pick up where users left off on any PC game and enable them to continue playing on the move with no need for local storage.
• Hyperfast Speeds: With LTE and 5G-ready options, Note10 users can take full advantage of their carriers’ fastest speeds. Galaxy Note10+ 5G harnesses the full power of the next-generation network for streaming high-resolution video, downloading content hyper-fast, and streaming graphics-heavy games in real-time. By allowing us to do everything we love, hyper-fast, the Note10+ 5G is changing the way we consume content and connect with friends and family.
A PORTAL TO THE GALAXY ECOSYSTEM
Galaxy Note10 sits at the heart of the Galaxy ecosystem, a suite of premium products and services that offer experiences to help make users’ lives more streamlined and connected. Wearables like the Galaxy Watch Active 2 and tablets like the Galaxy Tab S6 keep users connected and help them accomplish more on-the-go.
Building on these products is Samsung services which provide users with a connected and convenient Galaxy experience. Samsung Health helps users achieve their health and wellness goals with seamless tracking and monitoring. Samsung Knox safeguards data with defence-grade security solutions. Bixby, Samsung’s intelligence platform, provides integrated support to make your life easier, more organised and connected.
Galaxy Note10 Availability
The Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+ will be available in Aura Glow, Aura White and Aura Black in stores and online from 9th September 2019. Customers in Nigeria can pre-order for both devices starting from 6th August 2019 until 6th September 2019. For every Galaxy Note 10 or Galaxy Note+ pre-ordered, customers will receive a pair of Galaxy Buds worth NGN 45,000 and enjoy FREE Screen Repair Discount worth NGN 70,000 which is valid till the end of 2019. Pre-ordered devices can be redeemed from 9th until 29th September 2019. For more information about the Galaxy Note10, visit www.samsung/africa_en.